The iCSee is an app that allows you to connect your camera and view the real-time feeds of it. As of now, it is currently available on iOS and Android Operating System.
This application was design specifically for these Operating System to view on portable devices. The only way to download and install the iCSee for PC is to use an emulator program.
If you are interested in downloading and installing it on your computer, we can teach you that. But first, let us discuss what the features of this software are and how it can help you.
- The iCSee app allows you to control the camera from software and move the camera view depending on your preferences.
- It is compatible with 4G, LTE, 3G, or wired connection if you are connecting from a wired connection.
- You can save the camera video files from the cloud and view it anywhere.
- It has an advance and intelligent algorithm that allows it to detect motion and report to you the events.
- You can also set a password on this app, so that is the only one who can access it remotely.
- This is also compatible with some hardware such as door lock, doorbell, and many more.
With its so many features, it is no wonder that people would also like to run it from a computer. Read the next topic to find out the method on how to download and install it on your desktop or laptop.
How To Download And Install The iCSee Using Emulator Software
Since you are going to need an emulator, the first thing that you need to do is to check if your computer can run it. According to one of the popular emulator like BlueStacks, it needs you to have:
- A processor that can run 1GHz speed.
- RAM that can store up to 2GB.
- Graphics drivers installed.
- OpenGL and DirectX are running on your computer.
- A Windows 10, 8, 7, or Mac Operating System.
These are only the minimum requirements, so if you have a computer that is almost identical to it, you can expect this software to lag or hangs your laptop or PC. Thus, it is highly recommended to enable virtualization to increase performance even more.
Now to download and install this software, follow the steps listed in here:
- First, a stable internet connection and then go to the BlueStacks website.
- Find the download and save it to your laptop or computer.
- Run the installer and follow what it requires you to accept.
In these simple steps, you will be able to install the BlueStacks will minimal effort. Next is how to download the iCSee software.
- Open the BlueStacks emulator and then set up your Google Play Store account.
- Enter the Play Store once you logged in to your account and search for the iCSee app.
- Click the download button, and it should start saving it to your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, find the shortcut from your desktop and then run it.
In this way, you will be able to install the iCSee app. Now, you can start connecting your camera and set it up.
Even without official released of Windows or Mac of the iCSee app, you can still use and connect your IP camera to your computer using an emulator software.