Before determining the ideal online shopping program ( โปรแกรมขายของออนไลน์ which is a term in Thai ), for marketing your products, it is necessary to take some time to reflect and analyze your short, medium- and long-term needs.
Here is our list of questions to help you find the backend system for E-Commerce shop solution that’s right for you.
What Type of Products do You Want to Sell on Your Website?
- How many products will your store have approximately?
- What type (s) of products do you want to sell (physical, virtual, downloadable, content)?
- Do you want to sell gift cards (physical, virtual)?
- Do you offer gift packaging?
- Do you need online booking calendars with time slots (booking) or accommodation?
- Will your site have exclusive paid membership style content?
- Does your site require registrations with recurring renewal?
- Are you going to sell sets (kit, bundle) of products?
- Will, you have products on presale?
- Will, you need an online ticketing system?
What Features do You Need for Your Online Store?
- Is it a boutique with an online purchase or a product catalogue with an online quote request?
- Do you have a minimum purchase limit?
Do You Have a Marketing Strategy to Launch Your New Website?
- Advertising with Google Ads?
- Advertising with Google Shopping?
- Advertising with Facebook ads?
- Configuration of a promotional system on your website (e.g. 2 for 1, buy X and receive Y at 50%)
- Integration of Google Analytics configured for E-Commerce?
- Integration of a Facebook tracking pixel to track conversions?
- Sending newsletters and Marketing Automation?
- Pop-up programming?
How Will Your Customer Service be Optimized to Build Your Online Reputation?
- Live chat
- Facebook Messenger
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What Delivery Methods do You Want to Offer Your Customers Online?
- If you sell physical products requiring delivery, which territory do you want to cover?
- Have you determined the delivery methods (Canada Post, FedEx)?
- Adding a delivery tracking code (manually) (Canada Post, FedEx, UPS) when approving the order?
- Do you have conditional and restrictive delivery methods (by product, category, country)?
- Do you want a system for managing returns and guarantees (duration, request)?
How Will You Manage the Inventory of Products in Your E-Commerce Store?
- Do you need to do inventory management?
- Do you need a system connected to your inventory? What is your current inventory system?
- Do you use an online outlet (e.g. Square).
In conclusion, having taken note of these questions and getting to understand and knowing what to do in order to set a nice backend system for E-commerce shop(ระบบ ขาย สินค้า ออนไลน์ which is a term in Thai), basically, you will only tend to produce a perfect E-commerce store.